Bali is re-opening!
Good news, since Monday 7 March there is no quarantine for tourists from 23 countries, for people who are fully vaccinated (2 doses), a booster is not obligatory. VOA (visa on arrival) is coming back!
The 23 countries are:
Australia, America, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Cambodia, England, France, Philippines, Italy, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Qatar, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam and South Korea.
Here are some of the most important things listed:
– New information will be made available every day so keep an eye on our socials!
– You will need to do a PCR test on the day of arrival
– Not many airlines fly directly to Bali yet, so you will have to transfer in Jakarta. Here, the quarantine is 1 night and if your PCR is negative, you can fly straight to Jakarta the next day. In Jakarta, however, you currently have to have 2 doses and a booster.
– If you are in quarantine, make sure you book your accommodation in advance at a designated hotel. You will need to show your booking on arrival.
– If you have 1 vaccination, the quarantine is for 6 nights (7 days).
– If you have not been vaccinated, you will not be allowed to enter Indonesia (yet).
See you soon in Bali!